Myanmar, Thailand to build second bridge to boost border trade - Xinhua, October 20, 2009
...The bridge linking Myanmar's Myawaddy and Thailand's Maesot is estimated to cost 400 million bahts (11.9 million U.S. dollars), the sources said...
Industrial zone ruling creates investment risk for Thailand - Thailandnews, October 20, 2009
...The government has come under attack for ignoring repeated warnings to set up an independent body to oversee the HIAs.
A local environment group, which started lobbying governments 13 years ago to clean up Map Ta Phut, says 2,000 local people have since died of cancer as a result of pollution from the plants, although doctors have not said industry is to blame...
Malaysia: Teoh's probe: Set up royal commission - Malaysian Mirror, October 22, 2009
The explosive testimony by renowned Thai pathologist Dr Pornthip Rojanasunand at Teoh Beng Hock's inquest hearing is shocking. Her conclusion that Teoh's death was probably homicide seriously undermines the credibility of the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Agency (MACC)...
Request to exhume Teoh's body this week - The Malaysian Insider, October 25, 2009
...The renowned pathologist, hired by the Selangor state government, testified during the inquest on Wednesday that Teoh death was "80 per cent homicide"...
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- Both hand out money for votes
- China supports the junta?
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: Bike for Love and Warmth, December, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Forget the Old Past Party
- Abandoning their ideology and betraying the people
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019