US, Thailand continue 176 years of diplomatic relationship through RF-Alaska - Sourdough Sentinel, October 15, 2009
...Taylor said flying these missions helps the U.S. understand Thailand's culture and how they operate. Taylor said it also helps the Royal Thai Air Force as they usually fly domestic flights throughout the same area, so coming to Alaska gives them a chance to fly through mountain terrain and in a colder climate.
"Red flag broadens their horizons and increases their capabilities for the future," said Taylor. "It also gives them a chance to enhance their technique while training in a safe and controlled environment..."
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- News from the 1890s
- Snake with two heads
- Weekly News Magazines: Drawing the Lines for Elections, November, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: Govt minister and the pro-junta party, November, 2018
- Silly uncle is moving the mountain
- Who is left to run with Sudarat?
- From Red Shirts to Green Shirts
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- Now he faces the heavyweight
- Thaksin’s new political party