US, Thailand continue 176 years of diplomatic relationship through RF-Alaska - Sourdough Sentinel, October 15, 2009
...Taylor said flying these missions helps the U.S. understand Thailand's culture and how they operate. Taylor said it also helps the Royal Thai Air Force as they usually fly domestic flights throughout the same area, so coming to Alaska gives them a chance to fly through mountain terrain and in a colder climate.
"Red flag broadens their horizons and increases their capabilities for the future," said Taylor. "It also gives them a chance to enhance their technique while training in a safe and controlled environment..."
- The last time a coup leader became PM after a return to democracy
- We really care about Thaksin
- Several parties, same owner
- Election posters: End the economic crisis
- Election poster pollution
- Election posters: Pheu Thai’s heart is people
- Why do Thai people always smile?
- Election posters: Take action, be clear
- More jokes about Yingluck
- Election posters: Stopping, Cleansing, Destroying
- Election posters: Choose a professional executive