US, Thailand continue 176 years of diplomatic relationship through RF-Alaska - Sourdough Sentinel, October 15, 2009
...Taylor said flying these missions helps the U.S. understand Thailand's culture and how they operate. Taylor said it also helps the Royal Thai Air Force as they usually fly domestic flights throughout the same area, so coming to Alaska gives them a chance to fly through mountain terrain and in a colder climate.
"Red flag broadens their horizons and increases their capabilities for the future," said Taylor. "It also gives them a chance to enhance their technique while training in a safe and controlled environment..."
- Bloody October 2008
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- What happens to the people Thaksin appoints?
- One lotus is above the water
- Silpa Bhirasri, Father of modern art in Thailand
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- Mark sinking