Expect weapons dealer to hold a 'grudge' - WTOP, October, 2009
...The Thai government has refused to prosecute Bout or extradite him to the U.S. Observers say behind the scenes Bout's status has become the focal point of an intense political battle between the U.S. and Russia.
A former U.S. intelligence official says the Russians have been plying the Thai government with "gifts" to convince them to release Bout...
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey