Thai bride of tax advisor who stole 2m from old woman gambles it away - Daily Telegraph, September 26, 2009
...Mr Castle told the court: "His Thai bride then embarked on a spending and gambling spree and spent the lot of the money in casinos in Bangkok..."
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Thailand Tax Refund Claims – 10 Truths to Share with Foreigners
- Offloading Subway Coaches
- Bangkok Master Plans 1979-2006
- Bangkok Mass Transit of the Future 2005
- Thaksin hits his political mentor with land encroachment charges
- Is Gen. Prayuth really growing “eccentric” or “superstitious” as Time Magazine claims?
- End of the Siam Intercontinental Hotel
- Nike Factories In Thailand
- First Thai song to pass 100 million views on YouTube