Chehalis woman arrested at Sea-Tac, accused of kidnapping son 13 years ago - Q13 FOX Seattle, September 30, 2009
...Once Sudderth got to Thailand, Werner says prosecutors faced a dead end. That's because the country has no parental kidnapping law. Last week, the FBI says Sudderth contacted the U.S. Embassy, telling them she wanted to take her son back to Washington...
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- We need conscription
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?