I was close to walking away from Manchester City, admits Mark Hughes - Guardian, September 18, 2009
...Garry Cook, City's chief executive, who was seen as an apologist for Thaksin after describing him in an interview as "a great guy to play golf with," said he now feels "dreadful" about having made that comment. Cook joined City from Nike in the US, where he had become president of the Jordan brand, but he, too, soon found there was no money.
"I have made some mistakes in my life," Cook said, "but I deeply regretted my failure to do proper research on Thaksin..."
- More jokes about Yingluck
- Sudarat is finished
- National strategy locked up for 20 years
- Weekly News Magazines: End Game, March, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: Mouse Over Lion, March-April, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: What Happened to Joke, April, 2019
- Election Commission Dye Service
- Weekly News Magazines: Restrict Abolish Eliminate Thanathorn, April, 2019
- Thanathorn’s foreign parents
- Instruct for hatred
- Feeling pity for Hulk and Wonder Woman