Hollywood couple convicted of Thailand bribery - Reuters, September 14, 2009
A U.S. jury has convicted a pair of married Hollywood producers of paying more than $1.8 million in bribes to a former Thai government official in charge of tourism, in part so they could manage the Bangkok film festival...
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Heaven vs Hell
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work