Hungry monkeys storm houses in Thailand - Rian, September 22, 2009
[Thanks to Mud for pointing this out.]
...As the global economic crisis and political instability has cut visitors to Thailand, wild monkeys, mostly macaques, are attacking villages and even Buddhist monasteries across the country, pilfering everything that can be considered edible...
- Remembering Black May 1992
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies
- Can Chavalit be PM again?
- Baby Party
- Remembering the Red Shirt Protests of 2010
- AP: Bangkok Post editor ousted for criticizing Thailand’s military government
- Democrats shut out