Hungry monkeys storm houses in Thailand - Rian, September 22, 2009
[Thanks to Mud for pointing this out.]
...As the global economic crisis and political instability has cut visitors to Thailand, wild monkeys, mostly macaques, are attacking villages and even Buddhist monasteries across the country, pilfering everything that can be considered edible...
- No bathroom breaks
- It is so fruitful
- Don’t get distracted by marijuana
- Fake news
- Intervene here first!
- Weekly News Magazines: Burning Future, August, 2019
- There will always be coups
- Who is really destroying the country?
- Economic suicides
- Some are on protected land
- Weekly News Magazines: Grilling Prayuth, September, 2019