Last shares give Sheikh Mansour total control of Manchester City - Guardian, September 23, 2009
[Thanks to Mud for pointing this out.]
...Thaksin, who was reported over the weekend to have been refused entry to Dubai, has denied financially supporting the takeover of Portsmouth being conducted by Sulaiman al-Fahim, who originally brokered ADUG's takeover of City. A Premier League spokesman confirmed last night that the league is still awaiting for confirmation that Fahim's Portsmouth deal has been concluded and has not yet received evidence about where his money is coming from.
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- One thing is actually another
- Stop the clock
- Only one thing can save her
- Editorial Cartoons: Yingluck Flees