Last shares give Sheikh Mansour total control of Manchester City - Guardian, September 23, 2009
[Thanks to Mud for pointing this out.]
...Thaksin, who was reported over the weekend to have been refused entry to Dubai, has denied financially supporting the takeover of Portsmouth being conducted by Sulaiman al-Fahim, who originally brokered ADUG's takeover of City. A Premier League spokesman confirmed last night that the league is still awaiting for confirmation that Fahim's Portsmouth deal has been concluded and has not yet received evidence about where his money is coming from.
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies
- Can Chavalit be PM again?
- Baby Party
- Democrats shut out
- Absorbing is the Thai Way
- You cannot fight with those who made the rules
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?