Last shares give Sheikh Mansour total control of Manchester City - Guardian, September 23, 2009
[Thanks to Mud for pointing this out.]
...Thaksin, who was reported over the weekend to have been refused entry to Dubai, has denied financially supporting the takeover of Portsmouth being conducted by Sulaiman al-Fahim, who originally brokered ADUG's takeover of City. A Premier League spokesman confirmed last night that the league is still awaiting for confirmation that Fahim's Portsmouth deal has been concluded and has not yet received evidence about where his money is coming from.
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Sudarat
- We need conscription
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?