Consumer satisfaction left in the hands of bureaucrats - Bangkok Post, September 23, 2009
[Thanks to Mud for pointing this out.]
The choice for who wins in 3G is being made now, but not by the consumer. Rather it is being made by certain decision-makers who for some reason unknown to mankind seem to think that betting on 900 MHz somehow makes more sense than 850, even though 850 3G coverage is now widely available in Bangkok. But while that mess is relatively well documented, it pales in comparison to the spectrum clash we have higher up the frequency map...
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament