UAE expresses worries over Thaksin's political movement - Xinhua August 18, 2009
...Thaksin claimed to his supporters he is a political victim, and has not been fairly treated since involved authorities adopted double standards in the country's justice system against him. Hence, he has to turn to His Majesty the King, he said. ..."The phone-in address has mirrored Thaksin does not follow his promise to the UAE government. Significantly, the UAE has to manage this matter in a bid to avoid any negative impact on the Thai-UAE relations," said Panit.
The Thai government on Monday contacted the UAE government through a diplomatic channel and was told that the phone-in address from the UAE won't re-occur, he said...
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Don’t help them form a government!
- Put in a basket and wash
- Danger for the junta
- Thanathorn got his mom in trouble