UAE expresses worries over Thaksin's political movement - Xinhua August 18, 2009
...Thaksin claimed to his supporters he is a political victim, and has not been fairly treated since involved authorities adopted double standards in the country's justice system against him. Hence, he has to turn to His Majesty the King, he said. ..."The phone-in address has mirrored Thaksin does not follow his promise to the UAE government. Significantly, the UAE has to manage this matter in a bid to avoid any negative impact on the Thai-UAE relations," said Panit.
The Thai government on Monday contacted the UAE government through a diplomatic channel and was told that the phone-in address from the UAE won't re-occur, he said...
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- Withdraw from the deep south!