UAE expresses worries over Thaksin's political movement - Xinhua August 18, 2009
...Thaksin claimed to his supporters he is a political victim, and has not been fairly treated since involved authorities adopted double standards in the country's justice system against him. Hence, he has to turn to His Majesty the King, he said. ..."The phone-in address has mirrored Thaksin does not follow his promise to the UAE government. Significantly, the UAE has to manage this matter in a bid to avoid any negative impact on the Thai-UAE relations," said Panit.
The Thai government on Monday contacted the UAE government through a diplomatic channel and was told that the phone-in address from the UAE won't re-occur, he said...
- Bloody October 2008
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- What happens to the people Thaksin appoints?
- One lotus is above the water
- Silpa Bhirasri, Father of modern art in Thailand
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- Mark sinking