Thai Buddhists' spirit endures at memorial of massacre - YourWestValley, August 17, 2009
...Around midnight on Aug. 8, 1991, two Avondale high school students, Johnathan Doody, 17, and Alessandro "Alex" Garcia, 16, arrived at the temple dressed in military clothing. Armed with a 20-gauge pump shotgun and .22 caliber rifle, they killed nine people...
- Bloody October 2008
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- What happens to the people Thaksin appoints?
- One lotus is above the water
- Silpa Bhirasri, Father of modern art in Thailand
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- Mark sinking