Thai Buddhists' spirit endures at memorial of massacre - YourWestValley, August 17, 2009
...Around midnight on Aug. 8, 1991, two Avondale high school students, Johnathan Doody, 17, and Alessandro "Alex" Garcia, 16, arrived at the temple dressed in military clothing. Armed with a 20-gauge pump shotgun and .22 caliber rifle, they killed nine people...
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- Both hand out money for votes
- China supports the junta?
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: Bike for Love and Warmth, December, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Forget the Old Past Party
- Abandoning their ideology and betraying the people
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019