Oklahoma woman works to free slaves in Bangkok's sex trade - The Oklahoman, August 14, 2009
...She said some of the girls are forced to wear school uniforms so they will appear younger, while others are made to wear immodest clothing.
"That's their life. They live in darkness," McGee said...
- Remembering Black May 1992
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies
- Can Chavalit be PM again?
- Baby Party
- Remembering the Red Shirt Protests of 2010
- AP: Bangkok Post editor ousted for criticizing Thailand’s military government
- Democrats shut out