Sukhumvit-Nana intersection sign - August 11, 2009
The sign at the Sukhumvit-Nana intersection reads: Not stopping for passerbys in the crosswalk area (zebra crossing) will face up to a 1,000 baht fine penalty - From Lumpinee Police station
This is a very dangerous intersection with tipsy foreigners crossing at a very hard to see spot for drivers. It was even more dangerous when Sukhumvit was configured with a westbound lane on the north side of the street (which has since been discontinued) that resulted in a number of people being hit by cars. The crossing is made all the more dangerous by this sign that blocks drivers' views of those crossing.
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- Both hand out money for votes
- China supports the junta?
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: Bike for Love and Warmth, December, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Forget the Old Past Party
- Abandoning their ideology and betraying the people
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019