Sukhumvit-Nana intersection sign - August 11, 2009
The sign at the Sukhumvit-Nana intersection reads: Not stopping for passerbys in the crosswalk area (zebra crossing) will face up to a 1,000 baht fine penalty - From Lumpinee Police station
This is a very dangerous intersection with tipsy foreigners crossing at a very hard to see spot for drivers. It was even more dangerous when Sukhumvit was configured with a westbound lane on the north side of the street (which has since been discontinued) that resulted in a number of people being hit by cars. The crossing is made all the more dangerous by this sign that blocks drivers' views of those crossing.
- Bloody October 2008
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- The burning parties
- They messed up the country
- Weekly News Magazines: Secret Plan to Destroy Thaksin, August, 2018
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- Jatuporn’s back