Sukhumvit-Nana intersection sign - August 11, 2009
The sign at the Sukhumvit-Nana intersection reads: Not stopping for passerbys in the crosswalk area (zebra crossing) will face up to a 1,000 baht fine penalty - From Lumpinee Police station
This is a very dangerous intersection with tipsy foreigners crossing at a very hard to see spot for drivers. It was even more dangerous when Sukhumvit was configured with a westbound lane on the north side of the street (which has since been discontinued) that resulted in a number of people being hit by cars. The crossing is made all the more dangerous by this sign that blocks drivers' views of those crossing.
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- One lotus is above the water
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- Mark sinking
- There was a bribe too
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals