RP-Thailand ties marred by irritants - BW, August 10, 2009
[The full version is still in the Google cache.]
...Protests that shut down Bangkok's main airport late last year unexpectedly became the source of some friction with Manila, when a Malacaang spokesman and an administration senator said such an incident wouldn't happen in the Philippines because Filipinos have matured politically. Bangkok protested and reminded Philippine officials of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations' policy of non-interference...
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting