RP-Thailand ties marred by irritants - BW, August 10, 2009
[The full version is still in the Google cache.]
...Protests that shut down Bangkok's main airport late last year unexpectedly became the source of some friction with Manila, when a Malacaang spokesman and an administration senator said such an incident wouldn't happen in the Philippines because Filipinos have matured politically. Bangkok protested and reminded Philippine officials of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations' policy of non-interference...
- Bloody October 2008
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- The burning parties
- They messed up the country
- Weekly News Magazines: Secret Plan to Destroy Thaksin, August, 2018
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- Jatuporn’s back