RP-Thailand ties marred by irritants - BW, August 10, 2009
[The full version is still in the Google cache.]
...Protests that shut down Bangkok's main airport late last year unexpectedly became the source of some friction with Manila, when a Malacaang spokesman and an administration senator said such an incident wouldn't happen in the Philippines because Filipinos have matured politically. Bangkok protested and reminded Philippine officials of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations' policy of non-interference...
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Sorry for using excessive force
- Weekly News Magazines: Suriya leaves Phea Thai, June, 2018
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Tears of Suthep, June, 2018
- Pheu Thai defectors
- Thai cartoonists on the Trump-Kim summit
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018