Greencastle teen impressed by Thailand's culture - The Herald-Mail, August, 2009
...Andrew counted prayer beads as instructed in an effort to stay focused. He found the practice relaxing and compared it to yoga.
Andrew said Thailand's culture had less consumerism, which taught him to be smarter about what he buys and why.
"I'm going to try to live a little bit more simply. I'm going to try to be a smarter consumer and less wasteful," he said...
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- Sucking Ghost
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- Monks too high to be touched
- Shinawatra family drama
- Weekly News Magazines: Who will lead the Pheu Thai, July, 2017