Greencastle teen impressed by Thailand's culture - The Herald-Mail, August, 2009
...Andrew counted prayer beads as instructed in an effort to stay focused. He found the practice relaxing and compared it to yoga.
Andrew said Thailand's culture had less consumerism, which taught him to be smarter about what he buys and why.
"I'm going to try to live a little bit more simply. I'm going to try to be a smarter consumer and less wasteful," he said...
- Vintage images of King Chulalongkorn
- 14 Years Ago: Thaksin reveals his political successor
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- Remember the bullet-proof child gods who led a brief Karen insurgency into Thailand in the 1990s?
- From 1989: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- Remembering the Downfall of Thaksin Shinawatra’s CEO-state
- 6 Years Ago: Pheu Thai govt moves fast–Proposed law gives police power to shut news media
- The network of the officials who helped Yingluck escape
- All About the Royal Cremation Ceremony for the late King
- Who is left to burn Thailand?