Greencastle teen impressed by Thailand's culture - The Herald-Mail, August, 2009
...Andrew counted prayer beads as instructed in an effort to stay focused. He found the practice relaxing and compared it to yoga.
Andrew said Thailand's culture had less consumerism, which taught him to be smarter about what he buys and why.
"I'm going to try to live a little bit more simply. I'm going to try to be a smarter consumer and less wasteful," he said...
- Remembering Black May 1992
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies
- Can Chavalit be PM again?
- Baby Party
- Remembering the Red Shirt Protests of 2010
- AP: Bangkok Post editor ousted for criticizing Thailand’s military government
- Democrats shut out