Greencastle teen impressed by Thailand's culture - The Herald-Mail, August, 2009
...Andrew counted prayer beads as instructed in an effort to stay focused. He found the practice relaxing and compared it to yoga.
Andrew said Thailand's culture had less consumerism, which taught him to be smarter about what he buys and why.
"I'm going to try to live a little bit more simply. I'm going to try to be a smarter consumer and less wasteful," he said...
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- The military party deserves a head start
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets