Deputy PM orders investigation into Phuket jet-ski scams - Phuket Gazette, August 19, 2009
[Thanks to Mud for pointing this out.]
...The typical Phuket scam runs like this: a tourist rents a jet-ski at the beach. When they return the jet-ski, the operator claims it has been damaged and charges the tourist an exorbitant amount for repairs...
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Offloading Subway Coaches
- Thailand Tax Refund Claims – 10 Truths to Share with Foreigners
- Bangkok Master Plans 1979-2006
- Nike Factories In Thailand
- Is Gen. Prayuth really growing “eccentric” or “superstitious” as Time Magazine claims?
- End of the Siam Intercontinental Hotel
- Gem shop locations involved in the scam
- When the Thaksin wave comes… it will be gone?
- Bangkok Mass Transit of the Future 2005