Eclipse graphic for Thailand
Partial solar eclipse visible Wednesday in Thailand - Bernama, July 20, 2009
...In Thailand, Dr. Pornchai said, the partial solar eclipse can be seen countrywide. The natural phenomenon will begin on the Thai-Myanmar border at Mae Hong Son at 7am and will end at Mukdahan on Thailand's Mekong River border with the Lao Peoples' Democratic Republic at 9:08 am...
[Eclipses are a time when Thai newspaper are filled with fortune tellers predicting back luck and political turmoil like this one we pointed out yesterday: Watch out for the solar eclipse - The Nation, July 17, 2009
..."Will some important people in Thailand lose their lives during the eclipse?" I asked.
"Perhaps so. This is no good at all," the astrologer said....]
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- Both hand out money for votes
- China supports the junta?
- What the US could learn from Thailand about health care coverage
- Weekly News Magazines: Bike for Love and Warmth, December, 2018
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Forget the Old Past Party
- Enjoy the mutual benefit
- Abandoning their ideology and betraying the people