Eclipse graphic for Thailand
Partial solar eclipse visible Wednesday in Thailand - Bernama, July 20, 2009
...In Thailand, Dr. Pornchai said, the partial solar eclipse can be seen countrywide. The natural phenomenon will begin on the Thai-Myanmar border at Mae Hong Son at 7am and will end at Mukdahan on Thailand's Mekong River border with the Lao Peoples' Democratic Republic at 9:08 am...
[Eclipses are a time when Thai newspaper are filled with fortune tellers predicting back luck and political turmoil like this one we pointed out yesterday: Watch out for the solar eclipse - The Nation, July 17, 2009
..."Will some important people in Thailand lose their lives during the eclipse?" I asked.
"Perhaps so. This is no good at all," the astrologer said....]
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Sorry for using excessive force
- Weekly News Magazines: Suriya leaves Phea Thai, June, 2018
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Tears of Suthep, June, 2018
- Pheu Thai defectors
- Thai cartoonists on the Trump-Kim summit
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018