Eclipse graphic for Thailand
Partial solar eclipse visible Wednesday in Thailand - Bernama, July 20, 2009
...In Thailand, Dr. Pornchai said, the partial solar eclipse can be seen countrywide. The natural phenomenon will begin on the Thai-Myanmar border at Mae Hong Son at 7am and will end at Mukdahan on Thailand's Mekong River border with the Lao Peoples' Democratic Republic at 9:08 am...
[Eclipses are a time when Thai newspaper are filled with fortune tellers predicting back luck and political turmoil like this one we pointed out yesterday: Watch out for the solar eclipse - The Nation, July 17, 2009
..."Will some important people in Thailand lose their lives during the eclipse?" I asked.
"Perhaps so. This is no good at all," the astrologer said....]
- Bloody October 2008
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Political parties in a coma
- The burning parties
- They messed up the country
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- Jatuporn’s back
- Turn the ship around
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?