Eclipse graphic for Thailand
Partial solar eclipse visible Wednesday in Thailand - Bernama, July 20, 2009
...In Thailand, Dr. Pornchai said, the partial solar eclipse can be seen countrywide. The natural phenomenon will begin on the Thai-Myanmar border at Mae Hong Son at 7am and will end at Mukdahan on Thailand's Mekong River border with the Lao Peoples' Democratic Republic at 9:08 am...
[Eclipses are a time when Thai newspaper are filled with fortune tellers predicting back luck and political turmoil like this one we pointed out yesterday: Watch out for the solar eclipse - The Nation, July 17, 2009
..."Will some important people in Thailand lose their lives during the eclipse?" I asked.
"Perhaps so. This is no good at all," the astrologer said....]
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- One lotus is above the water
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- Mark sinking
- There was a bribe too
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018