Most happening restaurants in Bangkok have India connection - AINS, July 19, 2009
It is difficult to imagine Bangkok without Lebua at the State Tower, among the tallest buildings in Bangkok and home to a luxurious all-suite hotel. The same goes for the Dome at Lebua that houses spectacular dining venues like Sirocco, the world's highest al fresco restaurant, Mezzaluna, Breeze and Cafe Mozu.
But what is the common link among all of these restaurants that see a perpetual queue to get into? The unexpected answer is: The brain behind all of them is Deepak Ohri, an Indian and extremely proud to be one...
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Domino fell the wrong way
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military