Most happening restaurants in Bangkok have India connection - AINS, July 19, 2009
It is difficult to imagine Bangkok without Lebua at the State Tower, among the tallest buildings in Bangkok and home to a luxurious all-suite hotel. The same goes for the Dome at Lebua that houses spectacular dining venues like Sirocco, the world's highest al fresco restaurant, Mezzaluna, Breeze and Cafe Mozu.
But what is the common link among all of these restaurants that see a perpetual queue to get into? The unexpected answer is: The brain behind all of them is Deepak Ohri, an Indian and extremely proud to be one...
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- The Bangkok bombs
- Spreading the Photo
- Goodbye to Cartoonist Chai
- Weekly News Magazines: Chor Under Fire, June, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: No Return for Joke, June-July, 2019
- A Real Communist?
- Internal Conflicts
- Article 44 Lives
- Mocking Yingluck
- Weekly News Magazines: Govt Stability, July, 2019