Bangkok's Noodle Cart 2.0 - July 18, 2009
Jess writes: I just wanted to pass along this article on the reinvention of the Bangkok noodle cart. Thailand's Creative Design Center has taken on the task of redesigning the iconic noodle cart based on the current ingenuity of street vendors. The center has also begun to poll the public, from kindergarteners to adults, on suggestions for improvement, which range from solar panels to chapstick condiments. It will be interesting to see what they create.
- Thaksin shifts puppets
- Express condolences to beloved cartoonist Tom
- Big men have the same excuses
- The Power of the Ax
- Cabinet going over the falls
- Weekly News Magazines: Bad Omens at Govt House, February, 2018
- Student Hero
- Drinking blood
- Last thing he saw
- I burned the city? When?
- Who will help Premchai escape?