Bangkok's Noodle Cart 2.0 - July 18, 2009
Jess writes: I just wanted to pass along this article on the reinvention of the Bangkok noodle cart. Thailand's Creative Design Center has taken on the task of redesigning the iconic noodle cart based on the current ingenuity of street vendors. The center has also begun to poll the public, from kindergarteners to adults, on suggestions for improvement, which range from solar panels to chapstick condiments. It will be interesting to see what they create.
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- Heaven vs Hell
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work