Bangkok's Noodle Cart 2.0 - July 18, 2009
Jess writes: I just wanted to pass along this article on the reinvention of the Bangkok noodle cart. Thailand's Creative Design Center has taken on the task of redesigning the iconic noodle cart based on the current ingenuity of street vendors. The center has also begun to poll the public, from kindergarteners to adults, on suggestions for improvement, which range from solar panels to chapstick condiments. It will be interesting to see what they create.
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- Sucking Ghost
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- Monks too high to be touched
- Shinawatra family drama
- Weekly News Magazines: Who will lead the Pheu Thai, July, 2017