Bangkok's Noodle Cart 2.0 - July 18, 2009
Jess writes: I just wanted to pass along this article on the reinvention of the Bangkok noodle cart. Thailand's Creative Design Center has taken on the task of redesigning the iconic noodle cart based on the current ingenuity of street vendors. The center has also begun to poll the public, from kindergarteners to adults, on suggestions for improvement, which range from solar panels to chapstick condiments. It will be interesting to see what they create.
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- What do these bombs mean?
- Nothing is Permanent
- More reaction to the bombings
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- 28 years ago: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- Can we get rid of the U.S. ambassador?
- Thailand can learn from Myanmar!
- Police for police reform
- Is the junta preparing for Thaksin?
- Dangerous Voting