Discovering Puchaosamingphrai Fort - thaiblogs, July 20, 2009
Wow! This is cool! Richard writes: Using an old map that marked Puchaosamingphrai Fort, together with Google Earth, I managed to locate something that looked like it could be some ruins of the fort tucked between two buildings. I drove over there at the weekend and to my delight I discovered what was indeed the very dilapidated ruins of the fort. The place was falling down and was very overgrown with vegetation...
And map of forts and guns in Samut Prakan Province
Also: The lost forts of Rattanakosin
- Bloody October 2008
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Political parties in a coma
- The burning parties
- They messed up the country
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- Jatuporn’s back
- Turn the ship around
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?