Discovering Puchaosamingphrai Fort - thaiblogs, July 20, 2009
Wow! This is cool! Richard writes: Using an old map that marked Puchaosamingphrai Fort, together with Google Earth, I managed to locate something that looked like it could be some ruins of the fort tucked between two buildings. I drove over there at the weekend and to my delight I discovered what was indeed the very dilapidated ruins of the fort. The place was falling down and was very overgrown with vegetation...
And map of forts and guns in Samut Prakan Province
Also: The lost forts of Rattanakosin
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- One lotus is above the water
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- Mark sinking
- There was a bribe too
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018