Discovering Puchaosamingphrai Fort - thaiblogs, July 20, 2009
Wow! This is cool! Richard writes: Using an old map that marked Puchaosamingphrai Fort, together with Google Earth, I managed to locate something that looked like it could be some ruins of the fort tucked between two buildings. I drove over there at the weekend and to my delight I discovered what was indeed the very dilapidated ruins of the fort. The place was falling down and was very overgrown with vegetation...
And map of forts and guns in Samut Prakan Province
Also: The lost forts of Rattanakosin
- The King’s Birthday
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Some just want elections
- Forgotten krathong
- Weekly News Magazines: Loving Prayuth, November, 2017
- Massaging the economy
- Lucky the Red Shirts didn’t carry sticks!