Websites put Thai and Cambodia relations in a shaky ground - eTurboNews, July 19, 2009
According to some Cambodian media sources, a new website launched by the Thai Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva recently has caused a stir in the Cambodian local media as well as among top officials...
- Trampling on those who died for the cause
- Making Yellow and Red love each other
- 2005: PM Thaksin, family praised as ‘Family Day’ role models
- The prime minister wants coal-fired power plants!
- Informing the U.N. on the junta
- It’s not about Dhammakaya, it’s about Article 44
- Using absolute power to fight corruption
- Dhammakaya requires money to get into heaven
- Inspiration for the foot soldiers
- Stepping on the Eastern Tiger’s tail
- Dhammayoyo consecrated a lot of Buddha amulets