Let's go to Thailand so we can drink! - San Jose Mercury News, April, 2009
I'm always amused when an organization within a city or nation is moved to create some representative cocktail of place. I wonder where this nearly universal impulse to have a signature drink to call one's own arises from. Is it out of jealousy? Desperation? Nationalistic thirstiness?...
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Cables Detail C.I.A. Waterboarding at Secret Thai Prison
- Withdraw from the deep south!
- Political parties in a coma
- Top Red Shirts join with the military
- Chinese cartoonist
- They messed up the country