Reasoned, intelligent debate? No way - Bangkok Post, March 22, 2009
Swear words, derisive phrases and sarcasm abounded, along with near brawls, challenges to swear oaths at Buddhist temples and Pheu Thai MP Surachet Chaikosol raising his middle finger to Puea Pandin MP Ron Rithichai. The following is a list of the abuse that Thailand's democratically elected representatives hurled at each other for two days...
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting
- The Shinawatras lie about fleeing