Reasoned, intelligent debate? No way - Bangkok Post, March 22, 2009
Swear words, derisive phrases and sarcasm abounded, along with near brawls, challenges to swear oaths at Buddhist temples and Pheu Thai MP Surachet Chaikosol raising his middle finger to Puea Pandin MP Ron Rithichai. The following is a list of the abuse that Thailand's democratically elected representatives hurled at each other for two days...
- Remembering Black May 1992
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies
- Can Chavalit be PM again?
- Remembering the Red Shirt Protests of 2010
- Baby Party
- Democrats shut out
- Absorbing is the Thai Way