Reasoned, intelligent debate? No way - Bangkok Post, March 22, 2009
Swear words, derisive phrases and sarcasm abounded, along with near brawls, challenges to swear oaths at Buddhist temples and Pheu Thai MP Surachet Chaikosol raising his middle finger to Puea Pandin MP Ron Rithichai. The following is a list of the abuse that Thailand's democratically elected representatives hurled at each other for two days...
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- Withdraw from the deep south!
- Cables Detail C.I.A. Waterboarding at Secret Thai Prison