Shinawatra-less Manchester City pull out of Thailand - Goal.com, March, 2009
Manchester City had high hopes of becoming 'Asia's Premier League team' when former Thai Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra took over the club, but a domestic scandal and severe legal trouble forced him to sell to the Abu Dhabi-based ADUG firm...
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Domino fell the wrong way
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military