Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand support call for global currency - Bloomberg, March, 2009
China's call for a global reserve currency to take the place of the dollar has won the support of central bank chiefs in Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, who argue it would help curb volatility and foster trade...
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting
- The Shinawatras lie about fleeing
- News from the 1890s