KNU colonel released by Thai army - The Irrawaddy, February 25, 2009
Col Ner Dah Mya of the KNU is released on bail by the Thai army, after being charged with possessing illegal weapons and transporting migrants to Thailand...
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- The military party deserves a head start
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets