Thaksin running scared as Abhisit picks up more points - The Nation, February 24, 2009
...That's why Dubai prefers to welcome "white" guests, while non-white visitors or tourists are regarded with ill-concealed contempt, including eye-scanning and scolding for those who do not understand the procedure. Workers from the sub-continent have been known to be slapped on the back of the head by irate overzealous civil servants at the airport...
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting