Thaksin running scared as Abhisit picks up more points - The Nation, February 24, 2009
...That's why Dubai prefers to welcome "white" guests, while non-white visitors or tourists are regarded with ill-concealed contempt, including eye-scanning and scolding for those who do not understand the procedure. Workers from the sub-continent have been known to be slapped on the back of the head by irate overzealous civil servants at the airport...
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Domino fell the wrong way
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military