Thaksin running scared as Abhisit picks up more points - The Nation, February 24, 2009
...That's why Dubai prefers to welcome "white" guests, while non-white visitors or tourists are regarded with ill-concealed contempt, including eye-scanning and scolding for those who do not understand the procedure. Workers from the sub-continent have been known to be slapped on the back of the head by irate overzealous civil servants at the airport...
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- The military party deserves a head start
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets