Maiden foreign trip ends in terror ordeal - Times of India, February 17, 2009
..."While Amarjit and Jasbir were given immigration clearance, the officials started acting funny with me during verification," Paramjit told TOI on Monday. "They said I was Paramjit Singh Panjwar, a KLF terrorist whose entry Bangkok has banned since 1995. I was harassed for about 12 hours because of my namesake. They did not even bother to check my passport or contact the embassy officials in Delhi. It was terrible - they stripped me of my clothes, and dignity..."
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- Dangerous Voting
- It’s a charade
- America first… World last
- Some bombers don’t go to jail
- The outrageous denial
- Police stealing the work of the gods
- Who controls the pipe bomber?
- More on police buying their promtions
- Abhisit for leader!