Maiden foreign trip ends in terror ordeal - Times of India, February 17, 2009
..."While Amarjit and Jasbir were given immigration clearance, the officials started acting funny with me during verification," Paramjit told TOI on Monday. "They said I was Paramjit Singh Panjwar, a KLF terrorist whose entry Bangkok has banned since 1995. I was harassed for about 12 hours because of my namesake. They did not even bother to check my passport or contact the embassy officials in Delhi. It was terrible - they stripped me of my clothes, and dignity..."
- Everyone wants to use Article 44!
- Weekly News Magazines, January 13-27, 2017
- Weekly News Magazines, January 27-February 10, 2017
- Trampling on those who died for the cause
- Riches from hardship
- Thaksin wasn’t involved
- Prayuth and Thaksin feel the same way about the media!
- Weekly News Magazines, February 3-17, 2017
- Collapse of State Enterprises
- Making Yellow and Red love each other
- This train doesn’t end with reconciliation