Maiden foreign trip ends in terror ordeal - Times of India, February 17, 2009
..."While Amarjit and Jasbir were given immigration clearance, the officials started acting funny with me during verification," Paramjit told TOI on Monday. "They said I was Paramjit Singh Panjwar, a KLF terrorist whose entry Bangkok has banned since 1995. I was harassed for about 12 hours because of my namesake. They did not even bother to check my passport or contact the embassy officials in Delhi. It was terrible - they stripped me of my clothes, and dignity..."
- 25 Years Ago: Black May
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- 6 Years Ago: Thaksin to return by year’s end to resume the war on drugs
- 16 years ago: Thaksin’s strange start as prime minister – Finding a gold hoard
- From 2009: The collapse of the first Red Shirt siege of Bangkok
- The Secret Submarine: News Magazines, April-May, 2017
- What do these bombs mean?
- Locking the Media: Weekly News Magazines, May, 2017
- Nothing is Permanent
- More reaction to the bombings
- 28 years ago: An article in the NYT about Rama IX