Maiden foreign trip ends in terror ordeal - Times of India, February 17, 2009
..."While Amarjit and Jasbir were given immigration clearance, the officials started acting funny with me during verification," Paramjit told TOI on Monday. "They said I was Paramjit Singh Panjwar, a KLF terrorist whose entry Bangkok has banned since 1995. I was harassed for about 12 hours because of my namesake. They did not even bother to check my passport or contact the embassy officials in Delhi. It was terrible - they stripped me of my clothes, and dignity..."
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- One thing is actually another
- Stop the clock
- Only one thing can save her
- Editorial Cartoons: Yingluck Flees