Maiden foreign trip ends in terror ordeal - Times of India, February 17, 2009
..."While Amarjit and Jasbir were given immigration clearance, the officials started acting funny with me during verification," Paramjit told TOI on Monday. "They said I was Paramjit Singh Panjwar, a KLF terrorist whose entry Bangkok has banned since 1995. I was harassed for about 12 hours because of my namesake. They did not even bother to check my passport or contact the embassy officials in Delhi. It was terrible - they stripped me of my clothes, and dignity..."
- Vintage images of King Chulalongkorn
- The King’s Birthday
- 14 Years Ago: Thaksin reveals his political successor
- Remember the bullet-proof child gods who led a brief Karen insurgency into Thailand in the 1990s?
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- From 1989: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- 6 Years Ago: Pheu Thai govt moves fast–Proposed law gives police power to shut news media
- The network of the officials who helped Yingluck escape
- All About the Royal Cremation Ceremony for the late King
- The junta eats the budget
- He will live in our hearts eternally