Thaksin has been recently spotted in Cambodia - KI, February 15, 2009
Four days ago, a number of opposition National Assembly members asked Prime Minister Hun Sen to confirm the presence in Cambodia, in January and/or February 2009, of Thailand's ousted Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra. The presence of the foreign fugitive politician on Cambodian soil may have negative implications on relations with neighboring Thailand.
According to article 96 of the Constitution, Hun Sen must respond to the parliamentarians within seven days after receiving their letter.
Read the letter in Khmer at http://tinyurl.com/arb59e
Thaksin's V-day call - Straits Times, February 15, 2009
...Saturday's rally at a Buddhist temple outside Bangkok was billed as a fundraiser for Thaksin supporters, who still hold periodic rallies that have failed to muster significant crowds. Thaksin did not mention where he was calling from...
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out