Russia slams US for pressure on Thai court over Bout extradition - RIA Novosti, February 14, 2009 ..."Moreover, Thailand has terminated a criminal case against Bout, while he has not been proven guilty on charges brought against him in the United States. In this context, the U.S. lawmakers' public appeal cannot be regarded only as an attempt to put pressure on the executive and judiciary authorities of Thailand," the statement said. "These actions on the part of parliamentarians in a nation that purports to be an example of rule of law and observance of human rights looks embarrassing, to say the least," the document said...
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- They are going to get Prawit
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- Not Richard Mille
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter