Russia slams US for pressure on Thai court over Bout extradition - RIA Novosti, February 14, 2009 ..."Moreover, Thailand has terminated a criminal case against Bout, while he has not been proven guilty on charges brought against him in the United States. In this context, the U.S. lawmakers' public appeal cannot be regarded only as an attempt to put pressure on the executive and judiciary authorities of Thailand," the statement said. "These actions on the part of parliamentarians in a nation that purports to be an example of rule of law and observance of human rights looks embarrassing, to say the least," the document said...
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Sorry for using excessive force
- Weekly News Magazines: Suriya leaves Phea Thai, June, 2018
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Tears of Suthep, June, 2018
- Pheu Thai defectors
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in