Russia slams US for pressure on Thai court over Bout extradition - RIA Novosti, February 14, 2009 ..."Moreover, Thailand has terminated a criminal case against Bout, while he has not been proven guilty on charges brought against him in the United States. In this context, the U.S. lawmakers' public appeal cannot be regarded only as an attempt to put pressure on the executive and judiciary authorities of Thailand," the statement said. "These actions on the part of parliamentarians in a nation that purports to be an example of rule of law and observance of human rights looks embarrassing, to say the least," the document said...
- Bloody October 2008
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Political parties in a coma
- The burning parties
- They messed up the country
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- Jatuporn’s back
- Turn the ship around
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?