Russia slams US for pressure on Thai court over Bout extradition - RIA Novosti, February 14, 2009 ..."Moreover, Thailand has terminated a criminal case against Bout, while he has not been proven guilty on charges brought against him in the United States. In this context, the U.S. lawmakers' public appeal cannot be regarded only as an attempt to put pressure on the executive and judiciary authorities of Thailand," the statement said. "These actions on the part of parliamentarians in a nation that purports to be an example of rule of law and observance of human rights looks embarrassing, to say the least," the document said...
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- News from the 1890s
- Snake with two heads
- Weekly News Magazines: Drawing the Lines for Elections, November, 2018
- No need for revolutionaries
- Weekly News Magazines: Govt minister and the pro-junta party, November, 2018
- Silly uncle is moving the mountain
- Who is left to run with Sudarat?
- Your behavior is worse than interference
- Can they dissolve the party?
- From Red Shirts to Green Shirts