Travel Q&A: Where's reimbursement for time stuck in Thailand? - Inside Bay Area, February 13, 2009
...That's about $57 per person per day.
Figuring out how to apply for that refund has been tough. Finding no details on the official Thai tourism Web site or the government news site, we contacted the U.S. division of the Tourism Authority of Thailand. The New York office thought the offer had expired; the Los Angeles office marketing manager said she had never been informed of the reimbursement program but has now been told it ended Dec. 30...
- Bloody October 2008
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Political parties in a coma
- The burning parties
- They messed up the country
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- Jatuporn’s back
- Turn the ship around
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?