Travel Q&A: Where's reimbursement for time stuck in Thailand? - Inside Bay Area, February 13, 2009
...That's about $57 per person per day.
Figuring out how to apply for that refund has been tough. Finding no details on the official Thai tourism Web site or the government news site, we contacted the U.S. division of the Tourism Authority of Thailand. The New York office thought the offer had expired; the Los Angeles office marketing manager said she had never been informed of the reimbursement program but has now been told it ended Dec. 30...
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- News from the 1890s
- Snake with two heads
- Weekly News Magazines: Drawing the Lines for Elections, November, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: Govt minister and the pro-junta party, November, 2018
- Silly uncle is moving the mountain
- Who is left to run with Sudarat?
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- From Red Shirts to Green Shirts
- Now he faces the heavyweight
- Thaksin’s new political party