Travel Q&A: Where's reimbursement for time stuck in Thailand? - Inside Bay Area, February 13, 2009
...That's about $57 per person per day.
Figuring out how to apply for that refund has been tough. Finding no details on the official Thai tourism Web site or the government news site, we contacted the U.S. division of the Tourism Authority of Thailand. The New York office thought the offer had expired; the Los Angeles office marketing manager said she had never been informed of the reimbursement program but has now been told it ended Dec. 30...
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Sorry for using excessive force
- Weekly News Magazines: Suriya leaves Phea Thai, June, 2018
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Tears of Suthep, June, 2018
- Pheu Thai defectors
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in