Travel Q&A: Where's reimbursement for time stuck in Thailand? - Inside Bay Area, February 13, 2009
...That's about $57 per person per day.
Figuring out how to apply for that refund has been tough. Finding no details on the official Thai tourism Web site or the government news site, we contacted the U.S. division of the Tourism Authority of Thailand. The New York office thought the offer had expired; the Los Angeles office marketing manager said she had never been informed of the reimbursement program but has now been told it ended Dec. 30...
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- I burned the city? When?
- Student Hero
- A young girl does a better job than the PM
- Who will come crawling?
- Talking to the snake
- Anti-rabies GT 200
- The rich man is not full yet
- Thai-style Animal Protection Unit