Increase in AIDS cases in Thailand prompts action by civic groups - Voice of America, February 13, 2009
...Thailand United Nations AIDS Country Coordinator, Patrick Benny, says while the forecast of 12,000 is much lower than the 120,000 new infections Thailand was reporting each year a decade ago, trends do point to a rising incidence within key vulnerable groups...
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- I burned the city? When?
- Student Hero
- A young girl does a better job than the PM
- Who will come crawling?
- Talking to the snake
- Anti-rabies GT 200
- The rich man is not full yet
- Thai-style Animal Protection Unit