Increase in AIDS cases in Thailand prompts action by civic groups - Voice of America, February 13, 2009
...Thailand United Nations AIDS Country Coordinator, Patrick Benny, says while the forecast of 12,000 is much lower than the 120,000 new infections Thailand was reporting each year a decade ago, trends do point to a rising incidence within key vulnerable groups...
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- News from the 1890s
- Snake with two heads
- Weekly News Magazines: Drawing the Lines for Elections, November, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: Govt minister and the pro-junta party, November, 2018
- Silly uncle is moving the mountain
- Who is left to run with Sudarat?
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- From Red Shirts to Green Shirts
- Now he faces the heavyweight
- Thaksin’s new political party