Tortured by Thai visits - The Star, February 14, 2009 I am a married woman in my 40s with a teenage son. My marriage was a happy one until two years ago when I found some condoms in my husband's luggage and that he had been making regular visits to a Thai border town...
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- News from the 1890s
- Snake with two heads
- Weekly News Magazines: Drawing the Lines for Elections, November, 2018
- No need for revolutionaries
- Weekly News Magazines: Govt minister and the pro-junta party, November, 2018
- Silly uncle is moving the mountain
- Who is left to run with Sudarat?
- Your behavior is worse than interference
- Can they dissolve the party?
- From Red Shirts to Green Shirts