Thai military leaders tour Cobra Gold headquarters - Stars and Stripes, February 13, 2009
..."The great benefit that the Royal Armed Forces get out of Cobra Gold is the preparation for operations, especially peacekeeping operations which they can then apply in internal security efforts."
Amid a blend of field uniforms from five Southeast Asian nations, Kanchanawat met participants of the staff-level mock United Nations crisis scenario being played out in the fictional country of "Arcadia..."
[Originally the title of this article was "Cobra Gold exercise aids Thai security"]
- Too Many Unemployed Creating Smog
- Same allies, different kingpin
- Matichon comes to its 42nd year
- New Year’s Cartoons: Goodbye Dog Year
- No exit
- Election posters: Looking at you
- New Year’s Cartoons: Wave Goodbye to the Old Year
- New Year’s Cartoons: This year will have an election
- New Year’s Cartoons: Happy new year without sadness
- Unknown as Pheu Thai’s PM pick
- Yingluck kicked out