Thai military leaders tour Cobra Gold headquarters - Stars and Stripes, February 13, 2009
..."The great benefit that the Royal Armed Forces get out of Cobra Gold is the preparation for operations, especially peacekeeping operations which they can then apply in internal security efforts."
Amid a blend of field uniforms from five Southeast Asian nations, Kanchanawat met participants of the staff-level mock United Nations crisis scenario being played out in the fictional country of "Arcadia..."
[Originally the title of this article was "Cobra Gold exercise aids Thai security"]
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- They are going to get Prawit
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- Not Richard Mille
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter