NBT: We interrupt this broadcast to give you trash - The Nation, February 12, 2009
...Of course, they couldn't hoodwink anybody. It was a flop from Day One. News was not only slanted, it was meant to serve as a fortress against any political opponents. With Satit's predecessor Jakrapob Penkair in charge, the station promptly became a machine for Samak's political witch-hunt...
- Election posters: Looking at you
- The last time a coup leader became PM after a return to democracy
- We really care about Thaksin
- Several parties, same owner
- Dictatorship or Democracy
- Election posters: End the economic crisis
- Election posters: Transparent democracy
- Election poster pollution
- Election posters: Pheu Thai’s heart is people
- Why do Thai people always smile?
- Election posters: Take action, be clear