NBT: We interrupt this broadcast to give you trash - The Nation, February 12, 2009
...Of course, they couldn't hoodwink anybody. It was a flop from Day One. News was not only slanted, it was meant to serve as a fortress against any political opponents. With Satit's predecessor Jakrapob Penkair in charge, the station promptly became a machine for Samak's political witch-hunt...
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- Both hand out money for votes
- China supports the junta?
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: Bike for Love and Warmth, December, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Forget the Old Past Party
- Abandoning their ideology and betraying the people
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019