NBT: We interrupt this broadcast to give you trash - The Nation, February 12, 2009
...Of course, they couldn't hoodwink anybody. It was a flop from Day One. News was not only slanted, it was meant to serve as a fortress against any political opponents. With Satit's predecessor Jakrapob Penkair in charge, the station promptly became a machine for Samak's political witch-hunt...
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- The Bangkok bombs
- Spreading the Photo
- Principles distinguish a human from a cockroach
- Goodbye to Cartoonist Chai
- Weekly News Magazines: Chor Under Fire, June, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: No Return for Joke, June-July, 2019
- A Real Communist?
- Internal Conflicts
- Article 44 Lives
- Mocking Yingluck