Thailand's stubborn fugitive - Far Eastern Economic Review, February 11, 2009
...According to Mr. Phongthep, nothing short of a fundamental change will bring meaningful peace to Thailand's political landscape. "I think we have to bring back a system that is acceptable to most of the people. We have to bring back the system that is correct according to internationally accepted standards and we have to make the people in Thailand realize that we cannot just live in this country and do what we like without considering the ways that people should follow to live peacefully together," he said...
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- Both hand out money for votes
- China supports the junta?
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: Bike for Love and Warmth, December, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Forget the Old Past Party
- Abandoning their ideology and betraying the people
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019