Thai fugitive's charges may expire before extradition determined: B.C. judge - Vancouver Sun, January 13, 2009
A B.C. Court of Appeal justice has expressed grave misgivings about Canada's inability to extradite financier Rakesh Saxena to Thailand, where he has been wanted for the past 12 years on charges of embezzlement...
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting