Thai fugitive's charges may expire before extradition determined: B.C. judge - Vancouver Sun, January 13, 2009
A B.C. Court of Appeal justice has expressed grave misgivings about Canada's inability to extradite financier Rakesh Saxena to Thailand, where he has been wanted for the past 12 years on charges of embezzlement...
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets
- Weekly News Magazines: Clever, Cautious, Creative in Democracy, January, 2018