Thai fugitive's charges may expire before extradition determined: B.C. judge - Vancouver Sun, January 13, 2009
A B.C. Court of Appeal justice has expressed grave misgivings about Canada's inability to extradite financier Rakesh Saxena to Thailand, where he has been wanted for the past 12 years on charges of embezzlement...
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- Withdraw from the deep south!