Thai fugitive's charges may expire before extradition determined: B.C. judge - Vancouver Sun, January 13, 2009
A B.C. Court of Appeal justice has expressed grave misgivings about Canada's inability to extradite financier Rakesh Saxena to Thailand, where he has been wanted for the past 12 years on charges of embezzlement...
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- China supports the junta?
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- New Year’s Cartoons: Goodbye Dog Year
- Politicians can’t wait to help people
- Thaksin can no longer sue
- Who did France copy?