Proton "among top 10" in Thailand - The Malaysian Insider, January 20, 2009
In just over one year of its presence in the Japanese-manufacturer dominated market, Proton has managed to place itself within the top 10 brands in passenger car sales in Thailand.
Malaysian Ambassador to Thailand Datuk Husni Zai Yaacob said Proton had sold 2,918 cars since making its entry in the late 2007, with a market share of 1.4 per cent and currently is among the top three models within a group of other than Japanese makes...
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter