Proton "among top 10" in Thailand - The Malaysian Insider, January 20, 2009
In just over one year of its presence in the Japanese-manufacturer dominated market, Proton has managed to place itself within the top 10 brands in passenger car sales in Thailand.
Malaysian Ambassador to Thailand Datuk Husni Zai Yaacob said Proton had sold 2,918 cars since making its entry in the late 2007, with a market share of 1.4 per cent and currently is among the top three models within a group of other than Japanese makes...
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Weekly News Magazines: Suriya leaves Phea Thai, June, 2018
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Tears of Suthep, June, 2018
- Pheu Thai defectors
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018