Proton "among top 10" in Thailand - The Malaysian Insider, January 20, 2009
In just over one year of its presence in the Japanese-manufacturer dominated market, Proton has managed to place itself within the top 10 brands in passenger car sales in Thailand.
Malaysian Ambassador to Thailand Datuk Husni Zai Yaacob said Proton had sold 2,918 cars since making its entry in the late 2007, with a market share of 1.4 per cent and currently is among the top three models within a group of other than Japanese makes...
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- Both hand out money for votes
- China supports the junta?
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: Bike for Love and Warmth, December, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Forget the Old Past Party
- Abandoning their ideology and betraying the people
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019