Proton "among top 10" in Thailand - The Malaysian Insider, January 20, 2009
In just over one year of its presence in the Japanese-manufacturer dominated market, Proton has managed to place itself within the top 10 brands in passenger car sales in Thailand.
Malaysian Ambassador to Thailand Datuk Husni Zai Yaacob said Proton had sold 2,918 cars since making its entry in the late 2007, with a market share of 1.4 per cent and currently is among the top three models within a group of other than Japanese makes...
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- Student Hero
- A young girl does a better job than the PM
- Who will come crawling?
- Anti-rabies GT 200
- Talking to the snake
- The rich man is not full yet
- Thai-style Animal Protection Unit
- Red Shirt and Black Panther