MFA Spokesperson comments on Amnesty International's report concerning Southern Thailand - MFA, January 14, 2009
In response to press queries, Mr. Tharit Charungvat, Director-General of Department of Information and Spokesperson of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs commented on news reports concerning Amnesty International's study alleging that Thai security forces are systematically using torture and other ill-treatment on suspects in pursuing its counter-insurgency campaign. The gist of his comment is as follows...
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- Withdraw from the deep south!
- Cables Detail C.I.A. Waterboarding at Secret Thai Prison
- Chinese cartoonist
- Top Red Shirts join with the military