MFA Spokesperson comments on Amnesty International's report concerning Southern Thailand - MFA, January 14, 2009
In response to press queries, Mr. Tharit Charungvat, Director-General of Department of Information and Spokesperson of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs commented on news reports concerning Amnesty International's study alleging that Thai security forces are systematically using torture and other ill-treatment on suspects in pursuing its counter-insurgency campaign. The gist of his comment is as follows...
- The King’s Birthday
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- Asylum for a rhino
- The Democrats join in the burning
- 21 Years Ago: Newin’s canvassers caught red handed in vote buying
- Some just want elections
- Forgotten krathong
- Weekly News Magazines: Loving Prayuth, November, 2017