MFA Spokesperson comments on Amnesty International's report concerning Southern Thailand - MFA, January 14, 2009
In response to press queries, Mr. Tharit Charungvat, Director-General of Department of Information and Spokesperson of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs commented on news reports concerning Amnesty International's study alleging that Thai security forces are systematically using torture and other ill-treatment on suspects in pursuing its counter-insurgency campaign. The gist of his comment is as follows...
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- One lotus is above the water
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- Mark sinking
- There was a bribe too
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals