Bangkok airport protests were fun, says Thailand's new foreign minister - Telegraph, December, 2008
...Thailand's new foreign minister has described last month's hijacking of Bangkok's main international airport as "a lot of fun"...
FM Kasit apologises for saying airport closure was fun - The Nation, December 23, 2008
Thai PM defends foreign minister's airport comments - AFP, December 24, 2008
- Red Protests – May 21, 2010
- Road to Victory is Red
- A tale of two newspapers: Black May 13 years later
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- 21 Years Ago: Black May
- Three Years Ago: Burning Bangkok
- Let’s Make Bangkok’s Central Park!
- Thai General Elections – December 23, 2007
- Part V – Ian Neumegen
- Big Brother Shocks Thailand