Thailand's quiet survivor - Guardian, December, 2008
...Nevertheless, some western commentators' views still seem to be influenced by Rodgers and Hammerstein's The King and I. It is as if the last two years of political turmoil were an oriental version of the English civil war, a battle between Roundheads and Cavaliers, parliamentarians and royalists. Nothing could be further from the truth...
- No bathroom breaks
- Don’t get distracted by marijuana
- It is so fruitful
- Fake news
- Intervene here first!
- There will always be coups
- Weekly News Magazines: Burning Future, August, 2019
- Who is really destroying the country?
- Economic suicides
- Some are on protected land
- Weekly News Magazines: Grilling Prayuth, September, 2019