Thailand's quiet survivor - Guardian, December, 2008
...Nevertheless, some western commentators' views still seem to be influenced by Rodgers and Hammerstein's The King and I. It is as if the last two years of political turmoil were an oriental version of the English civil war, a battle between Roundheads and Cavaliers, parliamentarians and royalists. Nothing could be further from the truth...
- A tale of two newspapers: Gangs controlling motorcycle taxis
- The Bangkok Land Skytrain
- Red Protests – May 21, 2010
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Let’s Make Bangkok’s Central Park!
- Thai General Elections – December 23, 2007
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- The Hopewell Project
- A tale of two newspapers: Black May 13 years later
- 21 Years Ago: Black May
- Ten Years Ago: The gangs that control motorcycle taxis