It's confirmed, there's trouble brewing - Malaysia Star, December, 2008
...The 21-year-old singer's "pregnancy" ordeal started after celebrity fortune teller Mor Krit Confirm (whose trademark is ending his predictions with the word "confirm") confirmed that Lydia was pregnant.
Mor Krit's prediction fanned the soosip (Thai slang for gossip) on Lydia and the nature of her relationship with former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra who recently divorced Pojaman, his wife of 32 years.
The tabloid speculated that Thaksin had split up with the mother of his three children so that he could marry Lydia and raise her baby...
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- Not Richard Mille
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter