It's confirmed, there's trouble brewing - Malaysia Star, December, 2008
...The 21-year-old singer's "pregnancy" ordeal started after celebrity fortune teller Mor Krit Confirm (whose trademark is ending his predictions with the word "confirm") confirmed that Lydia was pregnant.
Mor Krit's prediction fanned the soosip (Thai slang for gossip) on Lydia and the nature of her relationship with former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra who recently divorced Pojaman, his wife of 32 years.
The tabloid speculated that Thaksin had split up with the mother of his three children so that he could marry Lydia and raise her baby...
- Too Many Unemployed Creating Smog
- Same allies, different kingpin
- Matichon comes to its 42nd year
- New Year’s Cartoons: Goodbye Dog Year
- No exit
- Election posters: Looking at you
- New Year’s Cartoons: Wave Goodbye to the Old Year
- New Year’s Cartoons: This year will have an election
- New Year’s Cartoons: Happy new year without sadness
- Unknown as Pheu Thai’s PM pick
- Yingluck kicked out