Shameful case of forgotten political prisoner - The Age, December 19, 2008
Why is Harry Nicolaides not as famous as Salman Rushdie? Is it because his novel Verisimilitude sold only seven copies? Perhaps it is because his work mentions Thai royalty rather than Allah and Mohammed. Or maybe it is because Nicolaides, an Australian teacher and aspiring writer, is locked up in a country that is generally friendly towards Australians...
- The King’s Birthday
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Some just want elections
- Forgotten krathong
- Weekly News Magazines: Loving Prayuth, November, 2017
- Massaging the economy
- Lucky the Red Shirts didn’t carry sticks!
- Weekly News Magazines: The cabinet sticks together, November-December, 2017