Jingle bells unheard in Thailand until Santa shops child abuser - Andrew Drummond, December 19, 2008
...Thailand's education authorities have been duped once again, this time by a man with a record dating back 45 years for sexually abusing children, who ran a child-sex tourism operation for profit under their noses.
The widespread abuses committed by Canadian John Wrenshall are so mind boggling it comes as no surprise this time that the U.S. authorities chose to arrest him somewhere from which he could easily be deported for trial...
- The King’s Birthday
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Some just want elections
- Forgotten krathong
- Weekly News Magazines: Loving Prayuth, November, 2017
- Massaging the economy
- Lucky the Red Shirts didn’t carry sticks!
- Weekly News Magazines: The cabinet sticks together, November-December, 2017