Social critic given bail after being arrested for insulting monarchy - Bangkok Post, November 7, 2008
Police Friday granted bail for social critic Silak Sivaraksa, after he was arrested at his home in Bangkok on Thursday for insulting the monarchy...
- The King’s Birthday
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Some just want elections
- Forgotten krathong
- Weekly News Magazines: Loving Prayuth, November, 2017
- Massaging the economy
- Lucky the Red Shirts didn’t carry sticks!