Social critic given bail after being arrested for insulting monarchy - Bangkok Post, November 7, 2008
Police Friday granted bail for social critic Silak Sivaraksa, after he was arrested at his home in Bangkok on Thursday for insulting the monarchy...
- 5 Years Ago: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Analysis: Mother’s Day Bombings
- 10 Years Ago: Thaksin Escapes Assassination Attempt
- Analysis: Thailand’s Half Democracy
- No fraud!
- Fake monks harass New York City tourists
- 3 Years Ago: Pheu Thai Tries Its Own Reform Council
- Raise the flag!
- Dhammakaya leaving Thailand?
- Another stain on the police
- Bangkok’s Pig