Social critic given bail after being arrested for insulting monarchy - Bangkok Post, November 7, 2008
Police Friday granted bail for social critic Silak Sivaraksa, after he was arrested at his home in Bangkok on Thursday for insulting the monarchy...
- Thai government responds to Washington Post article about Thai abuse of Burmese in the shrimp industry
- Milling Ghosts Entering Parliament
- Siamese Priest, Pricipal Gate of Wat Cheng, 1899
- More Thai editorial cartoons featuring President Obama
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- The violent farang mafia that run Thailand's flourishing boiler room scams and sex industry
- Vietnam, Thailand & Cambodia urged to stop using vague concepts such as "national security", "sovereignty" or "lèse-majesté" to intimidate & harass dissent
- No ridicule or satire please: Governor candidates warned to use social media carefully
- Thai Govt should cease pressuring the Central Bank – Rate cuts "futile and misguided"
- Thaksin's "Electric Pole" Candidate Laid to Rest
- The Wheel Begins to Turn: Weekly Rallies and Disapproving Academics