Social critic given bail after being arrested for insulting monarchy - Bangkok Post, November 7, 2008
Police Friday granted bail for social critic Silak Sivaraksa, after he was arrested at his home in Bangkok on Thursday for insulting the monarchy...
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- Can we get rid of the U.S. ambassador?
- Thailand can learn from Myanmar!
- Police for police reform
- Is the junta preparing for Thaksin?
- Dangerous Voting
- It’s a charade
- Don’t “reform” the police
- America first… World last
- Some bombers don’t go to jail