INN explains Thaksin 'asylum' reports - The Nation, November 18, 2008
INN news agency yesterday insisted it had "sincerely and professionally" reported news to its audience after its report about small countries offering help to former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra were denied and questioned.
In a statement posted on its website, www.innnews.co.th, INN said it would stick to the standard of good ethics and would not be a tool for anybody...
[INN has come under criticism in the Thai-language press for backing up Thaksin's claims that several countries were offering him sanctuary after the revocation of his UK visa.]
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- There was a bribe too
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?