INN explains Thaksin 'asylum' reports - The Nation, November 18, 2008
INN news agency yesterday insisted it had "sincerely and professionally" reported news to its audience after its report about small countries offering help to former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra were denied and questioned.
In a statement posted on its website, www.innnews.co.th, INN said it would stick to the standard of good ethics and would not be a tool for anybody...
[INN has come under criticism in the Thai-language press for backing up Thaksin's claims that several countries were offering him sanctuary after the revocation of his UK visa.]
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- Withdraw from the deep south!
- Cables Detail C.I.A. Waterboarding at Secret Thai Prison
- Chinese cartoonist
- Top Red Shirts join with the military