INN explains Thaksin 'asylum' reports - The Nation, November 18, 2008
INN news agency yesterday insisted it had "sincerely and professionally" reported news to its audience after its report about small countries offering help to former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra were denied and questioned.
In a statement posted on its website, www.innnews.co.th, INN said it would stick to the standard of good ethics and would not be a tool for anybody...
[INN has come under criticism in the Thai-language press for backing up Thaksin's claims that several countries were offering him sanctuary after the revocation of his UK visa.]
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- China supports the junta?
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Abandoning their ideology and betraying the people
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019
- New Year’s Cartoons: Goodbye Dog Year
- Politicians can’t wait to help people
- Thaksin can no longer sue