INN explains Thaksin 'asylum' reports - The Nation, November 18, 2008
INN news agency yesterday insisted it had "sincerely and professionally" reported news to its audience after its report about small countries offering help to former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra were denied and questioned.
In a statement posted on its website, www.innnews.co.th, INN said it would stick to the standard of good ethics and would not be a tool for anybody...
[INN has come under criticism in the Thai-language press for backing up Thaksin's claims that several countries were offering him sanctuary after the revocation of his UK visa.]
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter