Warning over Thai frozen chicken - New Straits Times, November 22, 2008
..."As there is no certainty that the chickens had received clearance from the Thai veterinary authorities before being slaughtered, it is not possible for us to determine whether the frozen chicken is really free from the bird flu disease," he said...
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting
- The Shinawatras lie about fleeing