Court drops defamation case against Bangkok Post - Bangkok Post, October 16, 2008
...The case was officially dropped because the plaintiff, the state-owned Airports of Thailand (AOT), withdrew charges that the paper had defamed it.
...The dismissal of the case included both the newspaper and Mr Kowit, who was listed as editor of the Bangkok Post at the time. He had faced up to two years in jail if the court had found the newspaper guilty of defamation.
The defamation case filed during the premiership of Thaksin Shinawatra, who reportedly was personally angry about the newspaper report.
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- Student Hero
- A young girl does a better job than the PM
- Who will come crawling?
- Anti-rabies GT 200
- Talking to the snake
- The rich man is not full yet
- Red Shirt and Black Panther
- RIP “Rong” Narong Prapasanobol, cartoonist