Thai trio's deals terminated - The Press Association, October 16, 2008
...Suree Sukha, Teerasil Dangda and Kiatprawut Saiwaew were signed by City last November in what was widely believed to be a political move by former Thai prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra, the then billionaire owner of the club, four weeks out from an election in his homeland...
- The last time a coup leader became PM after a return to democracy
- We really care about Thaksin
- Several parties, same owner
- Election posters: End the economic crisis
- Election poster pollution
- Election posters: Pheu Thai’s heart is people
- Why do Thai people always smile?
- Election posters: Take action, be clear
- More jokes about Yingluck
- Election posters: Stopping, Cleansing, Destroying
- Election posters: Choose a professional executive